收藏本站

您现在的位置:首页››攻略››苹果游戏攻略

水手之梦全录音翻译

时间:2015-03-02 12:02:28来源:吧友作者:叹咏生命之流热度:49

Simogo早前推出的《水手之梦》吸引了不少玩家的注意,这里带来游戏中全录音翻译,另外其新作也将延续这里的剧情,喜欢的玩家可以关注一下。

十点:

I played a few games with the boys earlier.

不久前我和孩子们玩了下游戏。

But my heart wasn’t in it.

但我的心不在里面。

I wanted to get back to the radio.

我想要回到无线电旁。

I rarely stay too long on anyone frequency.

我很少停留在别人的频道上。

I turn the dial, listen to the radio cracked.

我转动着转盘,听着无线电吱呀作响。

Open it up, pick up a signal.

打开它,挑一个信号。

The signal from far away, some feel little mad to me.

那些来自远方的信号,有些会让我觉得非常奇怪。

Not sure what I’m looking for.

不敢肯定我在找什么。

十一点:

Hey boy!

嘿孩子!

Come here! Come here! Come here!

过来!过来!过来这儿!

Ha, little boy, come here!

哈,小伙,过来这儿!

Be that way.

就这样吧。

He’s an old ** on board that we called Gaze, but he doesn’t answer to that name.

他是一直船上的狗,我们叫他做盖兹,但他不应这个名字。

**

Gaze has been on that ship longer than any others.

盖兹在船上的日子比所有其他人都要长。

He loves to sleep on my feet.

他喜欢在我的脚上睡觉。

I don’t mind, he keeps him from getting cold.

我不介意,他是在让自己暖和一点。

I tell him about another dog I once knew.

我告诉他另一条我以前知道的狗。

Gaze waves his tail.

盖兹摇着他的尾巴。

I tell him about the little girl that loved that dog.

我告诉他那个喜欢那只狗的女孩。

He yawns, and sneezes all over my trousers.

他打了个哈欠,把鼻涕都喷在了我的裤子上。

I tell him of all the stranger wonder things I have seen.

我告诉他所有我看过的怪异奇事。

Gaze chases his tail.

盖兹追着他的尾巴。

I tell him about the woman I left at shore.

我告诉他那个我留在岸上的女人。

Gaze ** himself to me, and puts his head in my lap.

盖兹看着我,把他的头放到我的大腿上。

Good boy, Gaze, lie down in it. Good boy.

好孩子,盖兹,躺在这儿吧。好孩子。

Sleep well, Gaze. Sleep well.

好好睡吧,盖兹,好好睡。

十二点:

Living poor for a long journey used to be a bit of sweet.

穷游一段长长的旅途曾经是颇为不错的。

It was a feeling of **, not because of the waves.

那是一种晃荡的感觉,不是因为海浪。

It felt like that ** in two directions.

感觉就好像在同时往两个方向走。

Seeing her on the dock, that was hard.

在码头上看见她,这很让人辛苦。

I couldn’t tell whether she was crying or not.

我没办法看出她是不是在哭。

I thought it was for the best though,

我以为这是最好的做法,

I don’t think it was right that she should sit in that cottage, long for me.

我并不觉得她应该坐在小屋里等待着我。

Wasn’t right that I should long for her all those long months at sea.

也不觉得我应该在那些漫长的日日月月里等待着她。

There had been too much longing.

太多漫长的等待了。

She said that she didn’t mind me leaving, as long as I came back.

她说她不介意我离开,只要我会回来。

I didn’t.

我没有。

If I cut her loss, she could find another, someone who can take care of that girl with her.

如果我断绝联系,她会去找另一个人吧,另一个能够和她一起照料那女孩的人。

She seemed so happy with that little girl.

和那女孩在一起的时候,她看上去很高兴。

I thought it might be enough for her.

我以为这样对她来说就足够了。

I was a fool.

我是个笨蛋。

The sea is beautiful from land, land is beautiful from sea.

从陆地上看,大海很美;从大海上看,陆地很美。

p.s. 这里有一个英语的双关语。“long”作为形容词时意为“长”,作为动词时意为“等待”。

k73更懂你:水手之梦

本类推荐

勇者斗恶龙10激活码领取方法大全

剑侠情缘手游魂石获得途径一览

日本亚马逊购物图文教程

收藏本站|联系我们|发展历程|版权声明|下载帮助|广告服务|软件提交|意见反馈

Copyright 2008-2020破解游戏排行榜版权所有鄂ICP备17000873号

k73所有游戏及软件下载资源均来源自互联网,并由网友上传分享。如有侵权,请来电来函告之。

k73手游